Monday, November 21, 2011

What I don't desire


December is just around the corner
Excitement is building up
No, am not getting engaged
You may figure it out yourselves

Am a very philosophical person
Materials don't mean a thing to me
These are the things I don't desire
ipads, ipods and iphones
Beetles, Aldos and the Bose

Rochers and peanut MnMs don't make me happy
Without a Bvlgari my day isn't crappy
You needn't get me a cheese cake
Just to prove me that your love isn't fake

Be affectionate to me
Express your feelings and let me be
The things I don't desire are the things I don't desire
But when you give it with your love,
They fill me with endless fire
So get me the ipads, ipods and iphones
Buy me Beetles, Aldos and the Bose
Rochers and peanut MnMs do make me happy
Without a Bvlgari my day is of course crappy
So get me the cheese cake, in all the flavors they make
All this only with your feelings and not when it's fake

Even when your feelings are true
Miss the flowers and Avoid the teddy
Banish the pre-written multi colored card
So I may see you with my eyes full of regard










2 comments:

abhishek malyala said...

lol did you really mean it
"Materials don't mean a thing to me
These are the things I don't desire
ipads, ipods and iphones"
:P

Harshika Gudi said...

ya tht is the false expression :P